Sunday, February 14, 2010

Training in SMALL PLACES!!

(43 Obstacle Training Course!)

People whine because they don't have enough
space in which to train their dogs.

Don, is one SMART GUY!
Why on earth would you finish a
basement when you could turn it
into your own TRAINING BUILDING!!

Don continues to update and add to his
this training sequence.
GIVE IT A TRY!

Bill set it up for me in the building,
I'm sure Don's basement is MUCH warmer!
I won't bother you with the flip footage,
but I'm not sure we made SCT!
Not to mention, I happened to get
lost MULTIPLE TIMES!!

Luckily, I LOVE Front Crosses!

Now, Tina, Don's Terv, doesn't
work all 43 at once. She will break the
sequence in half and works a section about 4 times
a day. That's 86 + Obstacles each day!
For Apple Sauce!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! G

Don and Tina are a wonderful team!
They are such a joy to watch!
I can't wait to see them run
next weekend in Wentzville!!



No comments:

Post a Comment