Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Confucius Says.......

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand"

I wonder if Confucius was a Dog Trainer?

I often find that I 'hear' an idea and think to myself "What a great idea", only to forget to do it later on.  If I 'see' someone actually doing it, I'm more likely to try it.  If I actually 'do' it, then I understand it and will follow through.  Well, most of the time. 

"When anger rises, think of the consequences."

Maybe it's time to quit the training session? 
Make a better plan so both of you can be successful.  

"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star."
Just because you've ALWAYS done it that way, doesn't mean there might not be another way. 
Maybe it will result in a better outcome, maybe it won't.   
Think outside the box and don't be afraid to explore others ideas.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."

Try and try again!  
Always reach for those goals, whatever they might be.

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Okay, so maybe Confucius wasn't an Agility Competitor.  VBG

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget Confusius' greatest saying:

    "Head Smack with Flip gives you a black eye....."

    ReplyDelete