Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Goals!


“Only as high as I reach can I grow,

only as far as I seek can I go,

only as deep as I look can I see,

only as much as I dream can I be.”

(Karen Ravn)

It's that time of year!
Time to reflect on what you achieved in 2009,
and what you'd like to accomplish in 2010.

I'm an achiever by nature.
I'm a list maker!
Nothing is more gratifying for me than to reach
a goal, or cross something off my list.
It just makes me feel good.

For me, personally, goals shouldn’t
necessarily be easy to achieve.
Nor, should they be so, challenging that you
have no chance of accomplishing them.

So, as I look forward to
an
Exciting New Year -
I make my -


2010 Agility GOAL LIST

2010 will see Seeker jumping 26” at AKC Events.
Our goal is to qualify for the 2011 World Team Try Outs.

Our ‘STRETCH’ goal will be qualify for the 2010 Try Outs.
Stretch meaning, it’s going to be very difficult to earn the
required Q’s and DQs in the time frame remaining.
This one is going to be tough,
so that’s why I call it a ‘Stretch’.

Our last goal for Seeker will be to
Qualify for the USDAA Nationals.
Rumor is that they will be held out East this year,
which will be much closer than AZ.

Bill and Kruz look to finish his MACH3,
than move into the Preferred Classes.

Mad will move back to the Regular AKC Classes.
Looking for more consistent performance
in those weave poles!

Having fun along the way goes without saying.

If you’re not having fun,
you’re not doing this for the right reasons!

As this year comes to a close,
look at all you’ve accomplished!

Maybe it was a new title,
an invitation to a special event,
or maybe you and your teammate
really came together as a team!

Accomplishments will different
between individuals,
and your goals will as well.

This is as it should be!

I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends
(two and four legged) that I have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment