Friday, December 9, 2011

Nettle - 8 month picture


I haven't had the camera out as much lately.
So, the sun was out, I had a few minutes, 
so headed out to the front yard for a couple pictures.

She'd just had a bath and I 
wanted to catch her CLEAN!!
Trust me, it doesn't last!

We have a couple squirrels hanging around!
Never had squirrels before!
Good news...they are cute!
Bad news...they leave corn cobs around. 
Nothing more dangerous for a dog
to eat than a corn cob!

I always check the yard for them, 
when I let the dogs our front to play.
I found this one, but didn't quite throw
it far enough to get it over the fence. 
Nettle of course was going to retrieve it, 
so, good news...it got her away from me. 

I promptly tossed it over the fence 
after taking a couple pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, TG the corn cob safely went over the fence. For a minute, thought I was going to have to give you a bottle of nice fresh hydrogen peroxide for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete