Thursday, February 23, 2012

Class Clarification - Skills/Full Course Work

I've had a number of questions regarding the early session of class.

To clarify what this class will involve: 

1/2 of your time will be spent with me, working one or two different skills each class.  These skills can be determined by you, or if no one has any ideas, I'll choose.  Skills will involve shorter sequences = mastering, front crosses, rear crosses, discriminations,  start lines, table, contacts, threadles, back sides, blind crosses...well.....I think you get the picture. 

It is not meant to be beginner training, more of a 'sharpening' skills set.

The other 1/2 of class will be spent with Bill running a full course, either Jumpers or Standard.

I will stitch off on rings, so one week I'll be on the Jumpers side, the next on the Standard side.  

If you have questions, please let me know! 

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment